Phil Conder is running for Utah State Treasurer. This office is responsible for the accurate and judicious care of funds held by the State of Utah.
- Is a native of Utah,
- Has lived in Utah his entire life and currently resides in East Millcreek.
- Is currently a member of the senior administrative staff of the Salt Lake County Treasurer’s Office.
- Has served on the WVC Planning Commission (6 years as a member and 3 years as the chair)
- Served as the Chair of the Governmental Action Committee for Chamber West
- Served as a member of the GOP State Central Committee for 4 years
- Served as a member of the GOP State Audit Committee for for years (2 years as the chair)
- Has professionally built and designed financial planning software, stock trading models, and database system that manages billions of records.
Phil is running to promote technology efforts in data, security, and automation that build on current efforts to safeguard public funds.
Please join Phil Conder in making positive real enhancements to the Utah State Treasurer’s Office!